EDIT!
Today's a nice day. (:
Kovan-ed with Char and Jaime after school. Had our study session. I didn't do much though. How disappointing. Oh well, but at least I had fun. They had a great time laughing at me. -.- Wth. I think Jaime is so lame. She kept listening to the same song over and over again. Omg. Hahaha. And Char was retarded as usual. She folded a paper ball that looked like a box to me. So anyway, as I was saying, she threw the 'ball' at me(?) and it landed on the seat. Jaime moved a little and sat on that 'ball'. So Char said "You crushed my ball." Hahahahha! WTH!? Had much laughters in between. Went brownie and bubble tea shopping with Char later. Jaime left first. The brownie is seriously good. :D
It was a great day with a great company. (: Yay. There's so much more I wanna say but I shall just keep it short. I don't want my entry to sound offensive so yeah. Anyway, I've sort of made up my mind on something. I've thought long and hard about this matter. Whatever it is, I can't be bothered cause seriously, it's all one sided. So yup. That's about it I guess.
The dislike is growing deeper each day.